As of now, there are so many kinds of reasons for occurring this major problem while starting-up discord in Computer. You can use any one of the troubleshooting methods which you can continue for resolving the error issue which is based on resetting Discord, Read the list which we have prepared for you given below to this text –
If Discord or its settings may have gone corrupt
In order to know the valid reason for occurring error in your computer is your Discord or its settings may have gone corrupt, in this case, you will have to reset the settings or reinstall the app which you are using.
If the Quality Windows Audio Video Experience Services is not Running
This is one of the vast services to the app since when it’s hardly related to the program’s core system features. The causes for occurring an error can be resolved by these steps.
If Discord runs with administrator permissions
If your Discord is running with administrator permissions, it can cause this problem. You will have to remove this problem by using the steps respectively as given below in this content.
Solution 1. –
- You will have to navigate to the location on your PC
- If the user is unable to see the AppData in a folder, there is a need to turn on the option which will enable you to see the hidden files and folders saved in your PC
- If you have found the hidden folder, you will have to click on the View tab which is appeared on File explorer’s menu. You will have to click on the “Hidden item”. Moreover, file explorer will show all hidden files if it comes to that it will remember this option until you change it.
- Delete the Discord folder from the AppData folder. If the user is getting the messages which are revealing that some files can not be deleted because they are in use, just try to end it’s processed by the Task Manager.
Solution 2. –
- You will have to open Run by using the Window Key + R Key through your keyboard. You will have to type ‘services. msc’ when a new box opens, you will have to type it without the quotation marks if it comes to that CLICK for opening the service tool.
- Then users will have to direct the Quality Windows Audio Video Experience service on the list, Then make right-click on it, then a context menu will appear on the screen where you will have to select the properties.
- If the services have been started, you will have to stop it by clicking on the Stop Button appeared in the middle of the Window.
Solution 3 –
It is being said by some users that the app actually works whenever they are logged in when they are using their administrator account. It reflects the actual problem which is occurring regarding the tool is the permissions from the administrator. For resolving this error issues you will have to follow all the given steps through the below text section.
- You will have to Locate the Discord executive and change its properties by making right-click its entry if it comes to that you will have to choose properties.
- You will have to navigate to the compatibility tab through the properties window and you will have to uncheck the box next to the Run this Program as an Administrator option before making any changes.