Send Large Videos: Sending large videos to your friends and family members become a hectic job every time when you don’t have enough options or sources to send such a large video file. It is quite difficult than sending small size videos on the other platforms. However, there are many options along with tips and tricks through which you can easily send such types of large files on different platforms. Today, we are going to discuss certain best ways through which you can send Large Videos without putting much effort. Scan and Manage Receipts 2020
Best Ways To Send Large Videos Files
- Upload Large Video Files To A Cloud Storage Space
With the help of cloud storage space such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or else OneDrive, one can easily send the large files from one device to another.
- Compress Video Size Via File Compression Software
If in case you have many files, then you can use compression software which will help you to compress a complete folder of files at once. If you are looking for the best compression software with free services, then go for 7-Zip.
- Use USB Flash Drive
A USB flash drive can help you to store the multiple large videos that range in size from 2 GB to 1 TB. So, if in case you are considering to collaborate on a project or video having a large storage size, then you must purchase a USB flash drive which you can further easily share to another device as well. Finder Alternatives for Mac
- Use File Sharing Apps
Sharing files through file sharing apps is quite easy and effective way. Through this you can share many large videos at once and not only videos but also photos, audios etc. There are plenty of such apps available in the market that can instantly solve your problem of sending large videos.
How Can I Send Large Video Files on Android Devices?
All those Android users who are dealing with the issue of sending large videos can easily solve this problem by installing certain apps in their device. Here we have listed some best android apps that will help you out in sending videos that are large in size. One can easily download and install these apps on your android devices for compressing as well as sending big video files to your family and friends.
A) Send Anywhere
One of the fast and efficient apps for sending large video files from Android is Send Anywhere. This app is going to help you out for uploading 50 GB of the files at one go. The app will create a link for 1 TB and uses the Wi-Fi technology when you share the files. The best part is that you can transfer these large video files with the help of this app deprived of any change in the original quality of the video.
- For sending large videos with this app, you don’t require to depend on the mobile data.
- This app is not only useful for sending large videos but also it can be used for sharing photos as well as music files.
- If you want this app to work properly and efficiently, then you have to provide a lot of permissions to use this app.
- Sometimes, the videos that have been received on the device with this app are not displayed in the phone’s gallery.
Another best and fast file sharing app for Android device is Superbeam that also uses WiFi Direct to share the files from one device to another. The app basically works once you paired up the device with the help of the QR codes such as QR scanner, NFC, or else the manual sharing key. The app is very useful for sharing a complete folder as well as an unlimited number of files at once. The best part is that those users who don’t have this app can also use the web interface for sharing the files. You can also get this app for other devices that support Windows, Linux, and Mac too.
- The app has user-friendly interface and even those who don’t have this app can also use the web interface for sharing the files.
- The users can share the file with multiple devices at the same time.
- At times, the app doesn’t able to write data to the SD cards.
- The biggest drawback is that the app consumes a lot of battery of your device, even while running in the background.
Portal is another best Android file sharing app that let its users to not only transfer individual files, but also multiple files, and even the complete folders at just one go. This app uses WiFi Direct for sharing files, so in order to use this, both the sender as well as the receiver does not require being on the same local network.
- Unlike Send Anywhere, you get all the transferred files at your Portal folder in your android device.
- If you are using the devices that run Android Lollipop or else even above, then you can easily save the shared files to the removable SD cards as well.
- However, it works best for transferring files from PC to mobile, but sometimes it lacks in mobile to mobile file transfer facilities.
- Though, PC to mobile option works best but Mobile to PC option is not available which many users wanted to get updated.
- D) WeTransfer
WeTransfer is very useful app for Android device where the users can capture, collaborate, as well as combine the ideas in just one place from all your apps. The app requires the recipient’s e-mail address for transferring the files, but, don’t require to signup for using its services. When you send files from this app to the recipient’s email address, the link is send to the recipient through email with a download link. If you want, you can also share the link via text message, Facebook messenger, WhatsApp, etc. WeTransfer Alternatives in 2020
- The app consists of a very cooperating user interface and free to use.
- The app creates a downloading link for the media files to get it send to many social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook messenger etc.
- Sometimes, the received files doesn’t display on your device gallery.
- At times, the app gets a little confusing.
How to Send Large Video Files on iPhone?
There many different methods through which one can easily send large video files from iPhone. Below, we have mentioned the efficient methods through which you can achieve this goal so that you won’t face any issue while sending large video files on iPhone.
- A) AirDrop
If you are an iPhone user, then you must have known about AirDrop as it is an official file transfer service by Apple that is popular among iOS devices and Mac computers users. With the help of this app, the users can share as well as receive videos with other nearby Apple devices. Not only videos, but you can also share documents, images, etc. with iPhone AirDrop. The receiver must be within your device Wi-Fi and Bluetooth range.
- Network connections are not required while transferring files.
- The files are transferred with high speed and it works efficiently.
- You don’t need to install the app as it is already an inbuilt feature on the iPhone.
- Only users with iOS 7 or above devices can get the benefit of its services.
- The new models need to be wireless.
Another cloud storage service by Apple is iCloud which is useful for sharing files between iOS devices and computers. iCloud helps you to get the access to the large files across different devices as well as computers. There are several iOS users who uses iCloud for their device backup and to send large video files as well. In order to do so, you have to select the files that you want to share from iPhone, and add them to your iCloud drive at first. After that, you can access the file from an additional device by retrieving your iCloud drive.
- With iCloud, the users can share many files between Apple devices quite easily.
- The best part is that users can also access iCloud from the non-iOS for sharing files.
- The free versions of iCloud consist of less storage space.
- This cloud storage service does not work with all non-iOS devices.
iTunes is another phone management application developed by Apple that can be used by iOS users for syncing the files between several iOS devices. You can share large video files from an iPhone to another iOS device and for this you have to sync or import video files to iTunes library that you desired to share. After this, from iTunes you can sync added video files to an iOS device that you wish to receive.
- The quality of the video files will remain the same and your data will not be waste.
- Unlimited files can be shared with iTunes.
- iTunes doesn’t runs that fast as compared to AirDrop.
- Whenever you open iTunes, it prompts to download new updates.
How to Share Large Video Files through Cloud Service?
There are also many users who don’t want to use any app for sharing the files from one device to another. For them, the cloud service option is the best which has been supported by all the devices. From Windows phone and PC to Mac and iPhone, the services of cloud storage is available in all of them.
A) Google Drive
The popular cloud storage service available in the market is Google Drive. It is well known for its services and availability as the users of both Android and iPhone can get the best use of this cloud storage service. From Android to iPhone or vice versa, users can send large video files with the help of Google Drive. It is very fast and one of the efficient ways to transfer your multiple files at once. With this cloud storage service, you can transfer, backup, and sync the media files and can also share the link to the other email accounts directly.
- The users can store up to 5 TB of videos with the help of Google Drive.
- This cloud storage service can store videos of any resolution.
- If you don’t have a Google account, then you can’t access for this service.
- You may possibly experience some processing errors sometimes while you are uploading or downloading videos.
This another best cloud storage service allow its users to share large video that is very large to email. These large video files can be send from one to another device such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Android etc. with the help of Dropbox. To do so, you have to create a shared downloading link of the file or folder which can be easily copied as well as shared through email, message, or on any other social media platform, among many.
- The recipient can get the file without having a Dropbox account.
- It supports many devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Android devices among many.
- In free service, the users get the storage service for only 2 GB
- If in case you have copied the same file many times then it would be hard to locate such files in your device.
With the help of this article, we have mentioned some best methods and tools through which you can achieve your desire to send large video files at once along with getting additional services. Choose the right one for you according to your need and preferences. We hope, this post will help you out in choosing the right tool or method for sending large video files to your friends and family. Send Large Videos easily by following the above-mentioned guide.
Leave a Reply