Have you encountered the [Pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error code when using Microsoft Outlook on your PC? Let’s figure out what’s wrong and how to repair it.
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most dependable and widely used email systems globally, and it can be accessed via several devices. You can also find [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] error sometime.
It is used for more than just sending and receiving emails; it is also used to plan meetings and appointments, among other things. Every day, many individuals rely on Outlook to communicate and schedule meetings.
Its popularity, however, does not preclude it from occasionally displaying error warnings. When attempting to send an email through Microsoft Outlook Express, a user may see the following error message:
- Neglected to interface with the worker. Attachment Error 10051 Error Number: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
You will be unable to send or receive emails if this occurs. This error can occur if your Outlook is out of the current or your cache or cookies are corrupted.
This issue may appear if you have an SMTP conflict due to poorly specified software options or the incorrect parameters set for authentications, port numbers, bugs, duplicate accounts, or a Windows 10 license that has not been correctly enabled.
4 Remedies to fix [Pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error
Let’s look at possible solutions to the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error:
Remedy 1: Make use of the Windows Auto-Repair Tool.
Windows’ auto-repair function may be used to diagnose and resolve problems. Try the following steps to test this solution:
- Navigate to the Start menu.
- Enter the Control Panel and hit Enter.
- Now, on the right side, click on Programs and Features.
- You will get a list of all the apps that are installed on your computer.
- Right-click on the Microsoft Outlook program in this list and select Properties.
- Select the Repair option.
- Any problems will be resolved by the tool. it discovers
- Restart Outlook to determine whether the repair was successful.
Remedy 2: Make use of the Server Requirement Setting.
- Start Microsoft Outlook on your PC.
- Select File from the menu.
- Open Account Settings and select the email tab from the drop-down menu.
- Select your primary Outlook account.
- Click More, then choose Internet Mail Settings.
- Go to the General tab.
- Where it asks for authentication, choose Outgoing Server (STMP).
- Click OK, then check to see whether the issue has been resolved.
Remedy 3: Examine Your Outlook Account for Duplicates
If you have a duplicate email account in Microsoft Outlook, you may get the [Pii_Email_37f47c404649338129d6] error.
The instructions below will teach you how to check for this:
- Launch Microsoft Outlook.
- Select File from the menu.
- Navigate to Settings and then to the Email tab.
- Check to see if there is a duplicate account in the list.
- If this is the case, select the one you wish to delete by clicking on it.
- Restart Outlook and check to see whether the [Pii_Email_37f47c404649338129d6] problem has been fixed.
Remedy 4: Modify the Server Port Number
- Launch Outlook.
- Select File, then Account Settings.
- Select the email option, then select your mail account.
- A new window will be opened.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Set the SMPT port number to 587.
- Click OK, and then restart Outlook to see if it helped.
Although the [Pii_Email_37f47c404649338129d6] error in Outlook might be inconvenient, one of the solutions listed above should resolve the problem for you.
However, because there are several possible causes for this issue, you can contact customer support for more assistance. We hope that this content will help you to find and resolve the [Pii_Email_37f47c404649338129d6] error and you can other solutions here on our webpage. You can easily find these solutions on many websites but at AppWatchlist.com you can find all the computer and internet-related solutions. Please comment down and tell us your issues.