Having digital wallets these days has become very common as it is more safe and convenient to use. Instead of carrying cash and plastic cards, you can perform all the transaction tasks though such mobile payment service platforms like Samsung Pay and Google Pay. Both the apps are easily accessible and perform their operations online on your fingertips through your smartphones. In just few steps or taps you can make the payment online. But, which one is better and what to choose are the most common questions that comes to our mind, specially the new or the first time users. Therefore, we are here to help you out and to tell you which one is best Samsung Pay or Google Pay.
Also Read: Best Podcast Apps for iPhone
Google Pay- Overview
Google Pay is a mobile payment service or digital wallet that is capable of making online payment and transferring of money to another’s account. Here you have to add your credit and debit card details, and can use is conveniently for making payments online, in stores, and using the apps.
Also Read: How to get North Carolina Fishing License?
Initially, this app was used to be known as Google Tez and enables the users to receive as well as to make payments via their phone number that has been linked to their bank account. With the help of this digital mode of payment app, the users can very easily send as well as can also receive the amount into their bank account directly that has been linked to this app.
The users of Android Lollipop or above and iOS 10 or above can easily use Google Pay. In this digital wallet, you can also save vouchers, gift cards, event tickets and so on. In addition to that, you can also link this app up with your PayPal account and can make easy payment with that as well. Furthermore, Google Pay is also available on desktop browsers, as well as on iOS devices and offers you the ability to paying or making purchases and to receive payments.
How to use Google Pay?
- Download the Google Pay app from the App Store or Play Store
- Then you’ll be able to spend with just a tap of your mobile phone.
- Key in the phone number that you are using in your phone and has been linked your bank account
- After verifying your number, the app will ask you for giving necessary permissions; allow them to move to further steps.
- Enter the OTP sent at your phone number and click on next button for verification process
- Now, register your bank account and enter your card’s details correctly for successfully registering
- As soon as you are registered, you can now make the payment to another’s account or to any shopping outlet etc. by just selecting the contact, entering UPI number or just by scanning the QR code.
- Click on Pay option and enter the amount you have to pay and press send option. Now, the amount will get deducted directly from your account and the receiver will get that amount instantly at his/her account.
Samsung Pay is another popular mobile payment system that allows its users to use their smartphone for paying at retail stores across the globe. This digital wallet has been provided by Samsung, and specifically works on the most recent devices of Samsung. With the help of this app, you are going to add credit as well as debit cards on your smartphone, and can easily spend along with collecting the loyalty points on any of the store cards that you have added to the wallet. Samsung Pay is now letting people to leave their plastic cards and to use their smartphone for making payments.
How to use Samsung Pay?
- Same as Google pay, the Samsung Pay also works similarly. All you need to do is to first download and install the app on your device.
- After that, you have confirmed all of your security details
- Now, add the cards that you want to use for making payment so that you can use your phone in spite of using any plastic card at the time of shopping.
- Generally, there is no limit for making payment through Samsung Pay, however, the bank or your card provider might have set a payment limit that the app have to follow.
Samsung Pay vs Google Pay: Which one is the Best?
Both Samsung Pay and Google Pay have their own plus points for which many users like these mobile payment service platforms. Though both are best in their own ways and also offer similar basic tap-to-pay NFC functionality, but some of their features make them unique and different from each other. Let’s find out, why we should choose Samsung Pay and Google Pay.
Why Samsung Pay?
There are certain advantages and disadvantages that you might face using Samsung Pay. The app uses the technology that works almost with every credit card machines. Other than that you can also use PayPal for in-store purchases. You can also use rewards from Samsung.
However, it also has a downside that it can only be used by the Samsung users and it can’t operate on any other devices except the Samsung ones.
Why Google Pay?
Google pay also consists of several best points that make it very easy and convenient to use. The best part is that it is compatible with most of the newer Android devices as well as the iOS devices. With the help of this digital wallet, you can effortlessly pay your friends and family. It can also easily connect to your account to your PayPal. It can easily store all your cards along with all the tickets and coupons. However, the Apple user doesn’t get the offer to use it for in-store purchases.
Google Pay vs Samsung Pay?
Samsung Pay and Google Pay are both mobile payment service platforms that have made our payment experience exceptional like never before. Now, we don’t have to worry about carrying cash or plastic cards everywhere. You can perform all such tasks through your smartphone itself and all you need is one of these apps. Though, the functionality of both the apps looks very similar but these are quite different from each other in terms of their use, payment standards, and in the apps itself. Both the apps have its uniqueness and are very fast and convenient to use, however, Samsung Pay can only be used on the Samsung devices, so, if you dot have Samsung smartphones, you are not able to use this app. Whereas, Google Pay is supported by both Android and iOS. This makes Google Pay to have a wide reach, making it the best option to choose from.